This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Sunday, January 12, 2003

Over the last two weeks I was in Brazil. and I guess it gave me some time to really think about all the things that bother me about my life and I realized that half the reason S bothers me os much has nothng to do with him or any attraction to him but rather because he triggers so many unresolved things in my life that I thought were resolved. or was willing to try and pretend to forget all about it and sometimes maybe even succeed. So I guess over the next few months at school I'll try to work out all those problems. I even made a list. I knew all those mindmapping techniques had to be good for something:-p anyways. we'll see about that..when i get back to brown.

No comments: