This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Thursday, January 23, 2003

just went to swing. in one of the frats. I get the feeling it was a rather unofficial kind of swing just called together last minute. met a new guy but I kind of forgot his name he was quite a good dancer though and he was very nice. I was trying to learn to lead too with Jo. F came too, which was kind of fun. and P and S were there. so we had plenty of people to dance with or chat to. it was kind of strange sitting with S at a side for the short time we were though cause we automatically move to talking and it's as though everytime we are left alone he speaks like in a confession. it's not the things he says those are normal it's the way he tells things, like the way we pick up on conversations when we need to talk. Like telling you something because you need to tell not because it's something to say. I guess we're friends. Somehow I'm not sure if that's what I want. to be friends with yet another person. sounds bad doesn't it? not so much that i don't want another friend but rather it's another person to worry about to help along and I guess sometimes it's a little burden as much as it's a joy. But I'm just feeling moody, that's not it at all. I always have fun talking to him even if it's heart to heart nad heavy stuff so I guess I am just complaining for the sake of complaining. i could always use another friend. sometimes I really don't know how to act though. he complains with a the treating him like a little boy things that I do but I don't know how else to treat him if not like a little brother. I have to somehow make him a sibling and he totally isn't an older brother. then again I can never really tell if he really complains about the little boy thing or if he's just complaining because he feels he has to complain. ah well we'll have to see what comes. I still have tomorrow to deal with. ack.

No comments: