This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Annoyance

I called my debit card bank to add an address to file a couple of days ago so that they could ship my computer to my home address and the idiots CHANGED my address instead. So now I have a different address on file and all the purchases I've made over the last 3 days I have no idea whether or not they are going through.

I HAVE TO CALL EVERY SINGLE COMPANY AND PROBABLY CANCEL MY ORDER AND REORDER THE BLOODY THINGS.

I want to shoot my bank. Actually maybe I'll switch banks once i get to boston just because I'm so irritated with them.

1 comment:

Noreen said...

omg omg!uhm,i was bored and thought of running a next-blog-just-click-it blast,and so after several weird encounters it'd stopped at yours,read ur description on the side and got excited.so hi!

ps:i was excited 'cos i came across a singaporean studying at THE brown uni.bet you don't miss home as much eh?