This Blog is about

love. work. play. stress. learning. failing. succeding. laughing. crying. Basically, Life.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Your brain: 160% interpersonal, 80% visual, 80% verbal, and 80% mathematical

Congratulations on being 400% smart! Actually, on my test, everyone is. The above score breaks down what kind of thinking you most enjoy doing. A score above 100% means you use that kind of thinking more than average, and a score below 100% means you use it less. It says nothing about how good you are at any one, just how interested you are in each, relatively. A substantial difference in scores between two people means, conclusively, that they are of thinkers.

Matching Summary: Each of us has different tastes. Still, I offer the following advice, which I think is obvious:

Don't date someone if your interpersonal percentages differ by more than 80%Don't be friends with someone if your verbal percentages differ by more than 100%. Don't have sex with someone if their math percentage is over 200%.

Okay so it is okay to have sex with me unlike with EE :-p. Actually I'm surprised because I didn't think I think that socially and I didn't think that the other parts of thinking were that evenly balanced. But then how accurate can a short test be :-

No comments: